This itinerary has been altered following Hurricanes Irma & Jose. Further itinerary changes are not expected.
3-Feb Bridgetown, Barbados
4-Feb Saline Bay, Mayreau, St. Vincent
5-Feb Basse-Terre, Guadaloupe
6-Feb Charlestown, Nevis, St Kitts
7-Feb Fort-De-France, Martinique
8-Feb Saint Georges, Grenada
9-Feb Charlotteville, Trinidad and Tobago
10-Feb Bridgetown, Barbados
11-Feb Trois Ilets, Martinique
12-Feb Carambola Beach, Saint Kitts
13-Feb St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
14-Feb Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saintes
15-Feb Castries, Saint Lucia
16-Feb Port Elizabeth, Bequia, St. Vincent
17-Feb Bridgetown, Barbados
|Code||Accommodation||Price from pp|
Economy Flights from London & transfers to/from the ship are available at a supplement, subject to availability
As Seabourn's largest Independent Agent Globally for the last nine years, only we guarantee the best fares & expert advice on all Seabourn cruises! Please call us for the current guaranteed lowest fares on this sailing and for the lowest fares for other suite grades.
SEABOURN ALL INCLUSIVE FARES INCLUDE:
• In-suite bar stocked with your preferences
• Complimentary Champagne, fine wines, spirits & soft drinks, with open bars throughout the yacht
• Gratuities are neither required nor expected
• All-suite luxury accommodation
• These are intimate yachts that carry 450 to 600 guests to places where larger ships cannot go
• Open-seating gourmet dining with menus by celebrity chefs in The Restaurant
• Casual, alternative elegant indoor/outdoor dining venues
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE GUESTS TRAVELING IN
Owners Suite or above receive complimentary private transfers on embarkation day from either a hotel or airport within 50 miles of the port. On disembarkation day only also receive complimentary transfers to either hotel or airport within 50 miles.
All fares are based on twin occupancy on a cruise only basis. Cruise fares and category availability are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most up to date availability.
Terms and Conditions apply please call for details
Caribbean and Central Am...
HOLIDAY CARIBBEAN SOJOURN