Crystal Cruises has today announced their 2022 Circumnavigation World Cruise onboard Crystal Serenity, named “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic”.
This epic voyage explores the Panama Canal, Hawaii, Tonga and Samoa, Australia and New Zealand, Indonesia and Sri Lanka, Egypt, Israel and the Black Sea, Greece and the French Riviera. The world cruise will visit 32 Countries, 50 ports, 9 overnight stays & visit 55 UNESCO sites over 116 days.
Shorter sectors from 86 to 116 Nights will also be available:
- Los Angeles to Monte Carlo (86 Nights) 2 February 2022 to 29 April 2022
- Los Angeles to Miami (100 Nights) 2 February 2022 to 13 May 2022
- Los Angeles Roundtrip (116 Nights) 2 February 2022 to 29 May 2022
- Miami to Monte Carlo (102 Nights) 17 January 2022 to 29 April 2022
- Miami Roundtrip (116 Nights) 17 January 2022 to 13 May 2022
The benefits of booking the full 2022 world cruise can be found below:
- Book Now Savings of up to £15,384 per suite when booked by the 30th April 2019.
- Crystal Society Savings of 2.5%.
- Early Payment Savings of 2.5%.
- Welcome Celebration Reception Aboard Crystal Serenity on the evening of departure in either Miami or Los Angeles for Full World Cruises.
- As you wish shipboard credit of up to $2,250 per guest.
- Private pre cruise and post cruise transfers.
- Gala Dinner world cruise extravaganza shoreside event.
- Exclusive themed onboard events.
- Specially curated gifts.
- Excess luggage reimbursement if applicable for Full World Cruise guests of up to $500 per guest.
- New Free 2 day laundry.
- New Free doctor visits onboard.
This cruise is currently on sale to Crystal Society guests who have booked on their 2019, 2020 & 2021 world cruise until the 9th April 2019 when the cruise will go on general sale.
For your personalised quotation from the Number 1 Crystal Expedition agent in the UK, please call us on 03331 22 44 66 where our Cruise Experts will be happy to assist you with your future travel plans.