Seabourn have added a new loyalty tier to their Seabourn Club program. The new loyalty tier, named Diamond Elite, applies to guests who have attained 650 or more Club Points from previous voyages with Seabourn.
This new loyalty level comes with all of the benefits of the Seabourn Diamond status, as well as the following additional benefits:
1. Complimentary dry-cleaning (One bag for every 7 days on board)
2. $100 Spa Credit
3. One bottle of upgraded Welcome Onboard Champagne
4. Disembarkation/embarkation transfer to/from ship – 50 miles or less
5. 150% Single Supplement A-PH; 175% Single Supplement PS-GR (on select voyages)
6. Seabourn Club Diamond Elite Member Luggage Tag
7. Welcome Diamond Elite Gift when you achieve Diamond Elite status
Implementation for the new loyalty level is scheduled to roll out as follows:
•Seabourn Odyssey: 11/23/16 voyage 4675 (4672D, 4672C combos that cross mid-way)
•Seabourn Quest: 11/28/16 voyage 6662 (6660D, 6660A, 6655B combos that cross mid-way)
•Seabourn Encore: 12/04/16 voyage 7679
•Seabourn Sojourn: 12/5/16 voyage 5670 (5667A combo that crosses mid-way)
Guests who have a balance of 650+ Club Points have been automatically upgraded to Diamond Elite status. More details regarding this new tier can be found on Seabourn’s website: www.seabourn.com.
For the very best fares on all Seabourn voyages, please contact The Sovereign Cruise Club.