This itinerary has been altered following Hurricanes Irma & Jose. Further itinerary changes are not expected.
17-Feb Bridgetown, Barbados
18-Feb Saline Bay, Mayreau, St. Vincent
19-Feb Basse-Terre, Guadaloupe
20-Feb Charlestown, Nevis, St Kitts
21-Feb Fort-De-France, Martinique
22-Feb Saint Georges, Grenada
23-Feb Charlotteville, Trinidad and Tobago
24-Feb Bridgetown, Barbados
|Code||Accommodation||Price from pp|
Economy Flights from London & transfers to/from the ship are available at a supplement, subject to availability
As Seabourn's largest Independent Agent Globally for the last nine years, only we guarantee the best fares & expert advice on all Seabourn cruises! Please call us for the current guaranteed lowest fares on this sailing and for the lowest fares for other suite grades.
SEABOURN ALL INCLUSIVE FARES INCLUDE:
• In-suite bar stocked with your preferences
• Complimentary Champagne, fine wines, spirits & soft drinks, with open bars throughout the yacht
• Gratuities are neither required nor expected
• All-suite luxury accommodation
• These are intimate yachts that carry 450 to 600 guests to places where larger ships cannot go
• Open-seating gourmet dining with menus by celebrity chefs in The Restaurant
• Casual, alternative elegant indoor/outdoor dining venues
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE GUESTS TRAVELING IN
Owners Suite or above receive complimentary private transfers on embarkation day from either a hotel or airport within 50 miles of the port. On disembarkation day only also receive complimentary transfers to either hotel or airport within 50 miles.
All fares are based on twin occupancy on a cruise only basis. Cruise fares and category availability are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most up to date availability.
Terms and Conditions apply please call for details
Eastern Caribbean - A802
CARIBBEAN YACHT HARBORS
Eastern Caribbean - A803A
Eastern Caribbean - B804
Caribbean Eastern - D804