4-Oct Piraeus (Athens), Greece
5-Oct Nafplion, Greece
6-Oct Katakolon (Olympia), Greece
7-Oct At Sea
8-Oct Valletta, Malta
9-Oct Mgarr (Victoria), Gozo, Malta
10-Oct Trapani, Italy
11-Oct Naples (Pompeii), Italy
12-Oct Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
13-Oct Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy
14-Oct Ajaccio, Corsica, France
15-Oct Toulon, France
16-Oct Palamos, Spain
17-Oct Palma de Mallorca, Spain
18-Oct Valencia, Spain
19-Oct Barcelona, Spain
Please call for latest availability and pricing.
Economy Flights from London & transfers to/from the ship are available at a supplement, subject to availability
As Seabourn's largest Independent Agent Globally for the last nine years, only we guarantee the best fares & expert advice on all Seabourn cruises! Please call us for the current guaranteed lowest fares on this sailing and for the lowest fares for other suite grades.
SEABOURN ALL INCLUSIVE FARES INCLUDE:
• In-suite bar stocked with your preferences
• Complimentary Champagne, fine wines, spirits & soft drinks, with open bars throughout the yacht
• Gratuities are neither required nor expected
• All-suite luxury accommodation
• These are intimate yachts that carry 450 to 600 guests to places where larger ships cannot go
• Open-seating gourmet dining with menus by celebrity chefs in The Restaurant
• Casual, alternative elegant indoor/outdoor dining venues
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE GUESTS TRAVELING IN
Owners Suite or above receive complimentary private transfers on embarkation day from either a hotel or airport within 50 miles of the port. On disembarkation day only also receive complimentary transfers to either hotel or airport within 50 miles.
All fares are based on twin occupancy on a cruise only basis. Cruise fares and category availability are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the most up to date availability.
Terms and Conditions apply please call for details
Rome - Barcelona
GEMS OF THE VENETIAN EMPIRE
ITALIAN GEMS & SPAIN
TREASURES OF THE GREEK I...
Europe & Mediterranean