Day 1 Bergen
Day 2 Ålesund
Day 3 Brønnøysund
Day 4 Stokmarknes and Risøyhamn
Day 5 Tromsø
Day 6 Honningsvåg
Day 7 Havnnes
Day 8 Svolvær and Reine
Day 9 Træna
Day 10 Trondheim
Day 11 Urke
Day 12 Bergen
Regional flights are available from Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Gatwick, Manchester or Newcastle - subject to availability.
Please call for latest availability and pricing.
* Expedition cruise in a cabin of your choice
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner including beverages (house beer and wine, sodas, and mineral water) in restaurants Aune and Fredheim
* À la carte restaurant Lindstrøm included for suite guests
* Complimentary tea and coffee
* Complimentary Wi-Fi on board. Be aware that we sail in remote areas with limited connection. Streaming is not supported.
* Complimentary reusable water bottle to use at water refill stations on board
* English-speaking Expedition Team who organise and accompany activities on board and ashore
* Range of included excursions
* Experts on the Expedition Team deliver in-depth lectures on a variety of topics
* Use of the ship's Science Center which has an extensive library and advanced biological and geological microscopes
* Citizen Science programme allows guests to assist with live scientific research
* Professional onboard photographer gives top tips and tricks for the best landscape and wildlife photos
* Use of the ship's hot tubs, infinity pool, panoramic sauna, outdoor and indoor gyms, and outdoor running track
* Informal gatherings with the crew such as daily recaps and preparation for the day to come
* Escorted landings with small expedition boats
* Loan of boots, trekking poles, and all equipment for activities
* Complimentary wind and water-resistant expedition jacket
* Expedition Photographers help with your camera settings before landings
Please call for further info.
To enter the competition, please enter your email address below to sign up and receive our luxury cruise offers. Please note that multiple entries will not be counted.