Every Luxury Expedition Cruise is exclusively chartered by Abercrombie & Kent to enable experts to deliver a unique itinerary. They choose luxurious and innovative small expedition ships and then limit the number of guests to approximately 80 percent of what each vessel can accommodate. No voyage exceeds 199 guests, allowing them to offer a more intimate personnel to guest ratio of 1 to 1.3. This is reflected in their excursions as well, with no more than 10 guests onboard their Zodiacs at a time and no more than 25 guests per group on cultural shore excursions.
From prearranged arrival and departure transfers and tips for staff and cred to complimentary Wi-Fi and onboard meals and drinks, Abercrombie & Kent take care of everything so that you can fully enjoy every awe-inspiring moment. Depending on your journey, you may also enjoy visiting cities like Kyoto and Buenos Aires, complete with signature Abercrombie & Kent guided tours and pre and /or post-stays ideally located, luxury hotels.
* An exclusively chartered, all-inclusive voyage led by Abercrombie & Kent's expedition team.
* Enrichment programme of educational lectures and discussions led by Abercrombie & Kent experts.
* Pre and /or post-cruise stays at luxury hotels and Abercrombie & Kent-led tours.
* Airport meet and greet with transfers.
* Private balcony with every stateroom and butler service with every suite.
* Culinary programme featuring international cuisine, house drinks and 24/7 room service.
* Choice of included shore excursions on cultural voyages.
* Zodiac excursions led by naturalist driver-guides on expeditions to Antarctica, the Arctic, Australia, Indonesia and the Britsh Isles.
* Complimentary polar gear for Arctic & Antarctic Voyages.
* Traveller's Valet laundry service.
* All tips, port charges and taxes.
* Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi and in hotels.
* Onboard service from an English-speaking staff, including an accredited medical doctor.
* Daily blog updates.
* 24/7 Abercrombie & Kent on-call support.