The use of www.sovereigncruise.co.uk is subject to the following terms and conditions:
www.sovereigncruise.co.uk is owned by The Sovereign Cruise Club (referred to as ‘We’ below). In entering our website you as a user (‘You’) are accepting our terms and conditions.
1. Using www.sovereigncruise.co.uk
We do our utmost to ensure that all prices, itineraries and offers on this website are current. However, all prices, itineraries and offers featured on this site are for guidance only. They are subject to availability and not guaranteed until you have paid the deposit for your cruise. Please contact us on the number above or email us to ensure that the offer you are considering is available.
www.sovereigncruise.co.uk is maintained for your personal use and viewing. The access and use of www.sovereigncruise.co.uk featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. They take effect from the date on which you first use this website. The Sovereign Cruise Club Limited acts as a sales agent for our cruise line partners. Your contract is with those partners, not with ourselves.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
Information collected by us is used to improve the content of www.sovereigncruise.co.uk, to customise the content and/or layout of www.sovereigncruise.co.uk and to contact users. Acting as a retail agent, www.sovereigncruise.co.uk (The Sovereign Cruise Club) will pass your details onto any third party tour operator / travel company as deemed necessary to complete your travel booking.
You agree to indemnify The Sovereign Cruise Club against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including legal fees) that may occur in connection with the use of this site.
3. Data protection
4. Linking to www.sovereigncruise.co.uk
www.sovereigncruise.co.uk encourages websites to link to it. We do not however permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your website; www.sovereigncruise.co.uk pages must load into the user's entire window. www.sovereigncruise.co.uk does not permit links from any site that contains material that could be construed as offensive.
5. Copyright 2004
The names, images and logos identifying www.sovereigncruise.co.uk are copyright of The Sovereign Cruise Club.
The www.sovereigncruise.co.uk website is provided ‘as is’, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of www.sovereigncruise.co.uk.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
7. Links to external websites
8. Virus protection
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
Although every attempt has been made to make sure all the images and pictures shown on this website are accurate, they should be considered to be for illustrative purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the subject they represent.
We may at any time revise these terms and conditions without notice. Please check regularly. Continued use of www.sovereigncruise.co.uk after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
11. National Press Advertising - All Brands
Prices that feature the "^" symbol are Early Saver and Late Saver fares.
Prices are per person and are based on twin occupancy and were correct at the time of going to press. However, availability may have decreased and prices increased between the time of going to press and the time that you contact us. They are subject to availability and not guaranteed until you have paid the deposit for your cruise. Please contact us on the number above or email us to ensure that the offer you are considering is still available.
Onboard, spends are per stateroom, based on two sharing. Please see our price guarantee section of our website for the full details of this.
Please note that the itineraries that are printed in the national press adverts do not show the full amount of sea days due to the limited amount of space that we have on the adverts. However, if a cruise has five or more consecutive days at sea then we do ensure that this shows on the advert. For the full itinerary please view either our website or the cruise line's website.
Adverts featuring Cunard programmes that have recently come on sale may feature Cunard Fare (as opposed to Early Saver Fare) pricing including a Cunard past passenger 5% saving. If you are not a past passenger and therefore not entitled to this saving, please call us for the guaranteed best fare.
Offers shown that are inclusive of upgraded flights are subject to availability, once the upgrade has sold out either Free Economy flights or reduced Economy flights will be offered.
It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions of the cruise that you are reserving, these are on the cruise lines website and in their latest brochure. We do ask you this question before we take payment and before we confirm your booking. E&OE.
SAGA Cruises Adverts
Fares are per person based on two adults sharing, except single cabins, fares may increase or be withdrawn at any time. Offers apply to new bookings only. Some ports may require a tender. Private Chauffeur service is up to 75 miles each way, shared chauffeur service will be offered from 76-250 miles. All-Inclusive includes a choice of wines with lunch and dinner, house-branded spirits and cocktails, draught beer and lager, plus all mixers and soft drinks. All bookings are subject to the cruise lines terms and conditions, these can be found on their website or in their current brochure. John Lewis or Marks and Spencer vouchers are based on one per booking and are for UK addresses only. Please note Saga only accepts guests over 50, however, someone over 40 can travel if the other guest is over 50. Saga T&Cs apply. E&OE.
Oceania Cruises Adverts
Fares are per person based on two adults sharing, except single cabins, fares may increase or be withdrawn at any time. Offers apply to new bookings only. Some ports may require a tender. Oceania Cruises T&Cs apply. E&OE.
12. Direct Mailings
The ^ symbol indicates that the fare shown is either on the Early Saver or Saver Fare. This is a restricted fare that does not include a choice of dining options or stateroom number at the time of booking and it also does not include the use of in port shuttle buses on a complimentary basis. If you require a more flexible fare, please call us for a higher fare that does not include these restrictions and features extra benefits.
All offers are subject to availability and for a limited stock of promotional staterooms and suites. Prices are per person and based on two adults sharing. All prices and availability were correct at the time of going to press, however the cruise lines do operate a fluid pricing policy and fares can increase and availability decrease at any time. Prices are subject to availability and not guaranteed until you have paid the deposit for your cruise. Please contact us on the number above or email us to ensure that the offer you are considering is still available.
The On Board Spends shown are per stateroom or suite, based on two persons sharing. They are for the highest grade within the accommodation type described and vary by date of sailing and by grade of stateroom or suite booked. The on board spending money is available for the first two guests sharing a stateroom or suite only. Single occupancy guests receive half the amount indicated. On board spends are not valid for Casino purchases and any unused on board spends at the end of your voyage will be forfeited.
For full terms and conditions, please refer to the current cruise line brochure that features your chosen itineraries. Whilst we always ask you to ensure that you have read the terms and conditions of your holiday before we make a reservation for you, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and fully understood the terms and conditions of the holiday that you are reserving with us. These terms and conditions are available in the latest cruise line brochure that features the voyage that you have selected and they are also available on the cruise line's website.
13. Pre-Registration Process
If you are pre-registering for a new cruise during the pre-registration period, we would collect all of your details as if you were making a booking. When the cruises are live in the cruise lines reservation system, we will make the booking as per your request, if we are unsuccessful in securing your cabin choice or the grade of accommodation is sold out we will waitlist you for your chosen stateroom category. We would call you shortly after the launch time to confirm all of the details of your booking.
14. Recording of Telephone Calls
All calls made to The Sovereign Cruise Club are recorded for quality and training purposes.
15. Queen Elizabeth “Win A Free Cruise” Competition August 2020 to April 2021
1. This competition is open to anyone who is a resident of the United Kingdom, except employees of The Sovereign Cruise Club Limited, Cunard and Carnival UK Plc and their immediate families.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or older. To enter this competition you will need to sign up to receive promotional emails from The Sovereign Cruise Club Limited on the tab on the right hand side of the homepage of our website, www.sovereigncruise.co.uk and you must still be signed up to receive our emails at 9am on 16th April, 2021, which is when the prize winner will be announced. If you are already signed up to our receive our marketing emails you will be automatically signed up to this competition, you do not need to sign up again to enter the competition. If you wish to opt out of this competition, please email us to confirm this.
3. Competition entrants are only permitted to enter the competition once. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
4. The competition closes at 8pm on Thursday, 15th April, 2021. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. This prize is for a 3-night cruise on board Cunard‘s Queen Elizabeth departing from the UK, for two passengers on 1st July, 2021. The cruise is roundtrip Southampton and the stateroom provided is a BF Grade Balcony twin. This cannot be exchanged for any other cruise and only two persons can travel in this grade. The prize is on a cruise only basis, it includes meals, entertainment and port taxes. Speciality restaurant charges, drinks, transfers, car parking, coach travel, spa treatments, excursions and any other items of personal expenditure are not included. Gratuities and drink service charges will be added to the onboard account and must be settled at the end of the cruise. Your prize is subject to Cunard Line’s normal terms and conditions, these can be viewed on the Cunard Line website and in the most recent Cunard Line brochure that includes this cruise.
6. The prize does not include travel insurance. The winner and their travelling companion will be responsible for sourcing their own travel insurance, including cruise cover, without which they will be unable to board.
7. The winner and their travelling companion must have a full and valid passport, with at least six months' validity from the last day of the cruise.
8. This promotional competition is not for resale, is non-refundable and non-transferable and will not be replaced if the e-tickets are lost or stolen. No cash/credit refunds can be given under any circumstances and this prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. If Cunard Line is required to cancel this cruise for any reason, a suitable alternative cruise will be offered.
9. The winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
10. This competition is run by The Sovereign Cruise Club Limited and is independent of any other competition.
11. The winner will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries. If you are a winner you will be notified via email by 6pm on Friday, 16th April, 2021. Once you have been contacted, the full details of how to book your prize will be provided. If the winner cannot be contacted by The Sovereign Cruise Club Limited within 7 days of being notified of their status as the winner by email, then The Sovereign Cruise Club Limited reserves the right to then select an alternate winner, who will then have 7 days to accept the prize following the same routes of contact as the original Winner.
12. The organisers' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The sponsors, their agents and/or suppliers of service accept no liability or responsibility in connection with injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of this contest or the prize awarded.
12. We take data protection very seriously and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement on our website for further details.
© Copyright The Sovereign Cruise Club. All Rights Reserved.
To enter the competition, please enter your email address below to sign up and receive our luxury cruise offers. Please note that multiple entries will not be counted.